Audio Visual Solutions
At Cubic being an audiovisual design firm has a team that develops solutions that take the complications out of technologies, we figure systems that are easy to custom and allow you to focus on the business at hand without being diverted by the technical challenges.
In our firm we provide Audio Visual solutions which are easy to cope because at our firm we design systems with technically strong and graphically reliable control edges that let you manage them wherever you are, remote monitoring, control capabilities and proactive servicing such as remote diagnostics and reporting, give you centralized access to the status of your audiovisual system at the touch of a button.
The most important feature in a board room design is the flexibility to adapt to business change. We build in the custom communication infrastructure so the use of the facility can grow as your needs change.
- As the world gets smaller, the need to communicate clearly with clients and colleagues across the globe as if they were in the same room is crucial. But recent technology advances have made the boardroom friendlier and meetings easier to manage than ever.
Our full range of audio & visual solutions include:
- HD Audio and video conferencing solutions
- Boardroom Displays, Touch display and Interactive display solutions
- Projectors-LCD, DLP, 3D, LED, high end Projectors, Interactive projectors and Wireless projectors solutions.
- Digital Signature Solutions: Digital signage is a form of electronic display that shows information, advertising and other messages. Digital signs such as LCD, LED, plasma displays, or projected images can be found in public and private environments, such as retail stores and corporate buildings.
- Control systems and Automation solutions
- wired and wireless presentation solutions
- Multimedia & Interactive Presentation System
- 3D Presentation & Display System
- Video Wall & Interactive Video wall System
- Lighting Control System
- Public Address System & Corporate Back Ground Music System
- Sound Reinforcement System
- Sound Masking System
- Home Automation & Audio- Visual System
- Digital Dolby Surround Sound System
Surveillance and Access control Solutions:
IP Surveillance Design
- We undertake turnkey projects right from the conceptualization to design, supply, erection, testing and commissioning of security systems as per standards in co-ordination consultants and project demands within the stipulated period. Our team is equipped with trained and experienced members to handle small and large scale projects in a very professional manner in documentation, monitoring and planning till the completion are provided by us for following systems as mentioned below:
- CCTV Surveillance Systems
- IP cameras
Access Control Design
- An access control point, which can be a door, turnstile, parking gate, elevator, or other physical barrier where granting access can be electronically controlled. Typically the access point is a door. An electronic access control door can contain several elements. At its most basic there is a stand-alone electric lock. The lock is unlocked by an operator with a switch. To automate this, operator intervention is replaced by a reader. The reader could be a keypad where a code is entered, it could be a card reader, or it could be a biometric reader. Readers do not usually make an access decision but send a card number to an access control panel that verifies the number against an access list.
- Biometric & Access control Time & Attendance system
- Detection systems
Our Technology partners:
Philips, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Epson, Mitsubishi, Polycom, Sennheiser, Axis, BARCO, JBL, Sanyo, People Link, Tandberg, AMX, Sharp, Lifesize, Radvision, Vantage(Integrated security), Hikvision, GANZ CCTV(CBC Group)